Advil is the #1 selling pain reliever, * providing safe, effective pain relief for over 30 years.
So, whether you have a headache, muscle aches, backaches, menstrual pain, minor arthritis and other joint pain, or aches and pains from the common cold, nothing's stronger. The medicine in Advil is #1 doctor recommended for pain relief.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
• Menstrual cramps
• The common cold
• Muscular aches
• Minor pain of arthritis
12 years of age and older:
• 1 capsule every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist.
• If pain or fever does not respond to 1 capsule, 2 capsules may be used.
• Do not exceed 6 capsules in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
Under 12 years of age:
• Ask a doctor.
• 200 mg Ibuprofen (NSAID)* *Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
• acetylated monoglycerides, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, methylparaben, microcrystalline cellulose, pharmaceutical glaze, pharmaceutical ink, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylparaben, sodium benzoate, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, sucrose, synthetic iron oxide, titanium dioxide, white wax