Automated Refill Terms & Conditions
- Customers can Opt-In or Opt-Out at any time simply by contacting the pharmacy
- Controlled substance medications are not eligible to be included in the Auto-Refill Program, but can be ordered through the Automated Refill Hotline
- Automated refills will be processed for the same quantity as the prior fill
- Prescriptions for generic medications may be refilled with a different manufacturer’s product (same medication, different color/shape/size
- If a prescription has expired or does not have refills remaining, the pharmacy will create the order and reach out to the prescriber for a new prescription.
- If there are any issues with an order, the pharmacy will contact the customer.
- Prescriptions will be filled at the day’s low price, which can be viewed on mailmyprescriptions.com
- 10% Price Promise: Our promise is to keep generic prices on refill orders the same as the prior fill wherever possible and to not exceed a 10% increase without notifying the patient first.
- Should a generic price increase greater than 10% the pharmacy may contact customers to notify of the increase and determine if the customer wants to keep that medication on their Auro-Refill program (at the new price)
- If the price on a prescription in Auto-Refill or Refill Hotline increase greater than 10% over the prior refill, the customer can call within 5 business days and they will be credited the difference between the new price and the old price
- Price match prices are not eligible on Automated Refills; customers must contact the pharmacy to request a price match
- Refills will be billed to the credit card on file
- Customers are responsible for updating the pharmacy with any changes or updates to their credit card.
- Orders in the Auto Refill programs will be shipped to the same address the most recent order was shipped to
- If is the customer’s responsibility to notify and update mailmyprescriptions.com if there is a change to their address.
Shopping Carts/Loyalty Points
- Orders created through our automated systems will not be viewable on the customer’s account
- Loyalty points will be accrued for “automated” orders
- Loyalty points for automated orders will be added to customer accounts on a monthly basis
- Loyalty points cannot be used or applied to orders created through our automated systems
- Once prescriptions have shipped, they are not returnable nor refundable.
- Customers can call in prior to a prescriptions auto-refill date to cancel the refill