Color Element Hand Sanitizer with Moisturizers and Vitamin E
- Active ingredient Ethyl Alcohol 75% v/v Purpose Antiseptic
- For handwashing to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- For use when soap and water are not available.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from fire and flame.
- When using this product do not use in or near the eyes.
- In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash appears on the skin Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough to cover both hands in the palm, and rub hands together until dry.
- Children under 6 years of age should be supervised by an adult when using this product.
- Other Information
- Store below 110 oF (43 oC) May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
- Water, Glycerin, Squalane, Panthenol, Inulin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fructose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Cross Polymer, Aminomethyl Propanol