MailMyPrescriptions is a licensed and accredited US Pharmacy with the following Certifications:
Powered by GeniusRx
How does an FSA work?
Flexible Spending Accounts will reimburse you for incurred expenses during your FSA plan year (period of coverage).
“Incurred” refers to expenses that happen after a service or product is provided – not when you are billed or pay for the service.You cannot be reimbursed in advance for any services.
Because FSA funds are available to you on the first day of your plan year, you must be able to receive full reimbursement for your contribution.
So, if you opted in for $1,200 a year for your FSA, you could use that amount on the first day (if you wanted to).
You can submit for FSA reimbursement in two ways:
1. Your FSA Administrator might provide you with an FSA Debit Card to use toward FSA eligible expenses.
You’ll be able to use the card at approved stores or pharmacies (we accept FSA Debit Cards and all major credit cards at FSAstore.com!)
By using the FSA debit card, your expenses are auto-adjudicated (electronically approved or disapproved) from the card and you may not need to submit additional receipts to your FSA Administrator.
Some FSA Administrators could still require a receipt to substantiate a claim. Check with your FSA Administrator about reimbursement procedures for your plan.The FSA Debit Card would not be charged if something is not considered FSA eligible under your plan.
2. You’ll have to typically submit a reimbursement claims form with:
- your personal details,
- product/service details(provider information)
- amount owed
- date of service provided.
FSAstore.com can provide you with an itemized receipt after you make your order to submit to your FSA Administrator for FSA reimbursement.
lysol multi-purpose cleaner simply orange blossom spray 22 oz
• Made with a plant-base active ingredient
• Free from harsh chemical residue, no phosphates, no dyes, no bleach
• Kills 99.9% of bacteria*, prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria
• Suitable to use on food-contact surfaces** like cutting board, baby areas including highchairs**, changing tables and stroller**, plastic toys***, and pet areas including pet toys and cages
• Helps remove everyday dirt and messes