If you have any issues with your order, shipment, or medication, you must call the mailmyprescriptions.com team at (800) 964-9654 within 72-hours.
Our refund policy is as follows:
Refunds and Returns
- Per pharmacy regulations, we cannot accept prescriptions for return or refund once they have shipped.
- Please inspect all orders upon receipt. If there are any discrepancies with your order, you must notify MailMyPrescriptions.com within 72 hours.
Changes to your order
If you order a medication and your physician prescribes a different medication, i.e. a different strength or quantity, we will notify you via email.
- In the rare event that the carrier loses your shipment, please contact the pharmacy to arrange for a replacement order.
- If you or someone acting on your behalf provided the wrong shipping address and the package is not delivered to you as a result, you will be responsible for paying for a new prescription drug along with the full cost of shipping and handling. The pharmacy will review a recording or a written or electronic record in order to ensure the shipping address initially provided was the shipping address used by the mail carrier.
- Refused delivery re-shipments are NOT eligible for any free shipping or fixed-rate shipping promotions.