If you have any issues with your order, shipment, or medication, you must call the mailmyprescriptions.com team at (800) 964-9654 within 72-hours.
Our refund policy is as follows:
You shall receive a full refund of the drug price, shipping costs, or other fees paid in the following circumstances:
- If we ship the medications to the wrong address;
- If we violate our Service Level Commitment (this does not include shipping delays caused by the carrier);
- If we are unable to procure your medication(s) due to a drug shortage; or
- If we are unable to fulfill your medication(s) due to a natural disaster, an act of terrorism, or other uncontrollable events.
Changes to your order
If you order a medication and your physician prescribes a different medication, i.e. a different strength or quantity, we will either refund the difference for each medication or, if necessary and with your permission, charge you the current wholesale price for the different medication prescribed by the physician. If you are not satisfied with the new current acquisition costs, we will provide you with a full refund of the prescription and cancel the original request.
- In the rare event that the carrier loses your shipment, whether or not mailmyprescriptions.com is deemed responsible, we will replace the shipment at no additional cost.
- If you or someone acting on your behalf provide the wrong shipping address and the package is not delivered to you as a result, then you will not be given a refund and will be responsible for paying for a new prescription drug along with the full cost of shipping and handling. The pharmacy will review a recording or a written or electronic record in order to ensure the shipping address initially provided was the shipping address used by the mail carrier.
- Refused delivery re-shipments are NOT eligible for any free shipping or fixed-rate shipping promotions.