Once you create an account with MailMyPrescriptions.com you will be able to earn and accrue Loyalty Points, which are then redeemable at time of purchase towards the cost of your order. Loyalty Points are an additional benefit to your shopping experience with our pharmacy and just one of the ways we thank you for being a loyal customer. Customers who do not use the website to start their order process cannot earn loyalty points. Points are awarded based on making purchases and customer actions such as submitting reviews about prescription drugs we list on our website.
Earning Loyalty Points
Beginning March 7, 2018, points are earned for the following actions:
- Registering on the site — create your risk-free account............250 points
- Making purchases — every time you make a purchase you earn points based on the price of products purchased and these points are added to your Loyalty Points balance. See Exchange Rates below.
- Product Review Submission — Earn points for submitting reviews about the prescriptions you take............20 points. (Maximum of five reviews rewarded)
Loyalty Points Exchange Rates
For every $1.00 you spend with MailMyPrescriptions.com you will earn 25 points.
After you earn 2,500 points, you can redeem your points for $2.50 off your next purchase.
Redeeming Loyalty Points
You can redeem your Loyalty Points at checkout once you have accumulated 2,500 Loyalty Points. If you have accumulated enough points to redeem them you will have the option of using points as one of the payment methods. The option to use Loyalty Points, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent of this balance, will be shown to you in the Payment Method area of the checkout. Redeemable Loyalty Points can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards, HSA or FSA.
Managing My Loyalty Points
We are currently working on deploying the ability to view and manage your points through your Customer Account. From your account, you will be able to view your total points (and currency equivalent), and the minimum needed to redeem. The history record will retain and display historical rates and currency for informational purposes.
Loyalty Points Expiration
Loyalty Points do not expire.
MailMyPrescriptions.com Rewards Comparison Chart
- MailMyPrescriptions.com Loyalty Program = 2.5%
- Shell Gas Stations = 1.96%
- Starbucks 1.6%
- Walgreens = 1%
- CVS = 0% (No prescription reward program)
Note: You can sign up to receive email notifications each time your balance changes when you either earn, redeem or lose points, as well as point expiration notifications. This option is found in the Loyalty Points section of the My Account area.