If you have any issues with your order, shipment or medication, you must immediately call mailmyprescriptions.com Pharmacy at (800) 964 - 9654 as soon as possible.
Here is our shipping policy:
- Effective 11/09/18 Standard Shipping is now free per Order per Customer. Currently, we utilize either USPS 1st Class or USPS Priority, at our discretion, for standard shipping.
- Once shipped, we guarantee delivery within 5-business days from the date of shipment. In the event your shipment takes longer than 5-business days from the date of shipment, for any reason, we will provide you a $5 credit towards your next order if requested within 1-week of the delayed shipment arriving.
- All Free Shipping Promotions previously issued before this date will be re-issued as a $10 credit towards your next order. We will contact you to change out your promo code if already issued. If we have not changed out your promo code by the time you wish to place your order, please notify the staff member you are speaking to and we will supply you a new promotion code for your next order, or retroactively refund you $10 on your current order, at your discretion.
- We do not offer expedited shipping at this time.
Returning a Medication for Disposal:
Medications dispensed as written by the physician or the healthcare professional may be returned to the pharmacy at the following address, but no credit or refund will be provided. Any prescription drugs returned will be destroyed.
ATTN: FOR DESTRUCTION: mailmyprescriptions.com Pharmacy
622 Banyan Trl Ste 614
Boca Raton, FL 33431
- In the rare event that the carrier loses your shipment whether or not mailmyprescriptions.com is deemed responsible, we will replace your order at no additional cost.
- If you provide the wrong shipping address and the package is undeliverable as a result, then you will not be given a refund and will be responsible for paying for a new prescription drug along with the full cost of shipping and handling. The pharmacy will verify the shipping address initially provided using a recording or other written or electronic record.
- Refused delivery re-shipments are NOT eligible for any free shipping or fixed-rate shipping promotions.